Fairy Tail Serenity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost in this World

Go down

Lost in this World Empty Lost in this World

Post by Sayuri Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:10 am

Lost in this World

Job Name: Lost in this World
Job Rank: C-Rank
Description: Hi, my name is Yaki and my daughter has gone missing! I have looked everywhere, but I can not seem to find her. There is still one place where she might be gone too and that is City Without Sound. That is because she liked to play there, because no one could interrupt her there. It felt like it was her own playground all for herself. But since a few years we couldn't come there anymore, because a lot of wild animals started to make it their place as well.

It is dangerous out there for her, she is only 6 years old. Please help me and scare away the animals if they are hurting her! Meet me near Era's Hospital, I will give you her doll and she will trust you if you let her see her beloved doll.

Requirements:
    - Make a topic at Era Hospital and name it: Lost in this World - Mission by {USENRAME}
    - When you required the doll and right information, make a topic at City Without Sound and name it: Lost in this World - Mission by Guest
    - Make it minimal 500 words, despite the posts.
    - You have to be a person that is good with kids and is can defend the little girl from D-rank animals.
    - You will get an additional 200 jewels if you get the little girl unharmed.
Reward: 1000 Jewels.
Sayuri
Sayuri
Founder

Female Posts : 237

https://fairytailserenity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down